22 June 2010

Clasp coin purses

I did these 2 coin purses last week and finally took some pics of them today.

This is a small one with brown polka dots fabric. The clasp, lace and tag are all from Daiso.

Inside is a sweet floral fabric.

Did another one with a fatter bottom.

I am a person who likes variety. Usually I will not repeat the same thing that I made. So it will be different types of fabric, design or color. I made so many coin purses recently because I want to give one to my friend and let her choose. But she likes all of them and wants me to make a cosmetic bag and spectacle bag for her! Faint!!! But I am happy that there are people who like what I have made! :)

3 comments:

  1. Yes yes, I like tt too... I usually dun fancy coin purse, but the one u made are so sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They simply very pretty creations Sindy!! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving love on my blog! :)