Kanni tried it before and I should have just borrowed her filter. I tried to make my own but she said it was ugly! Augustine then came up with an ingenious idea and it worked!
I tried it in the office first.

Only those in my company knows where these lights are from!
Had dinner with the photo gang but they were too busy playing with their iPhones!! Look at all the different casing they have.

After dinner they accompanied me to find lights to shoot. I shot while they continued to discuss about their iPhones! *faint
Here are some of my favourite shots.
Bright one with many lights

So colorful!

Guess what are these lights hanging in the air?

From blue color lights

These look like twinkling stars

The heart shape on the right side is not very perfect, not very rounded. But I got the effect I want.
Happy!





















So nice, please teach me photography shifu! haha
ReplyDeletewow! great photography there! I love the little hearts, they make me melt!
ReplyDelete