15 November 2010

Scrappy week

I was at Papermarket yesterday and suddenly heard someone calling my name. It was Jaz! She commented that I have not been scrapping much recently and saw from my blog that I have been sewing and taking photos instead. Yes indeed!

But just last week, I signed up for 2 scrapbooking classes, one by Merdrey and the other by Jaz. The LOs from Merdrey's class is for X'mas so I am waiting to fill it up with X'mas photos.

This LO is from Jaz's class.

I super duper love this LO!!!! Lots of layering and in Jaz's classic romantic shabby chic style. There are so many details in this LO, you just have to attend the class to do this!

Thank you Jaz for having us at your class. All of us who went are big fans of yours, you know that right?!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving love on my blog! :)