21 May 2010

Mr & Mrs Ng

My Ms Macy is going for an operation next week. She will have a 'heart' disk transplant. Before that, we are trying to save my 'babies', all the photos I have taken this year. Yes, they include photos of Ethan! Really pray that Ms Macy will deliver my files!

With Ms Macy out of action, I took some time to finish this LO. Love this photo of us walking down the aisle and my friends blowing out the bubbles to welcome us in. The photographers kept saying "Slow down, slow down!" so that they can capture us well. Finally took out my slash of Webster's Pages and use them!


Today's is my hubby's birthday! I tried hard to think of a nice place for dinner but in the end, we decide to go to our favourite Japanese restaurant! You know which one? ;)

2 comments:

  1. tampopo?
    the wedding photo is lovely!
    speedy recovery for yr ms macy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes u are right! We went Tampopo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving love on my blog! :)